"In scholarship, in physical development, in creating beauty through music and art, and in all else, strive to be excellent, for in doing so, we honor God."
6th Grade - 12th Grade
Currently, we are using paper applications and enrollment forms for all students. The online application system will soon be an option. For now, however, the downloadable forms are listed on our website. The downloadable forms have the paperwork needed for local students, international students, and returning students. Please print the appropriate form and use the checklist provided in the application file to begin the process. Once you have completed this, please bring the application to the front office where we can begin the acceptance process.
The following documents are in the application file in the Downloable Forms section. Along with the paper applications, please submit the following documents or information to the school office:
Step 1: Submit Forms
- Recommendation form from student's English teacher
- Student Medical Form (Physical)
- Personal Immunization Record with the required California immunizations
- Transcript translated to English
- TOEFL Score (freshmen=25; Sophmore = 35; Junior = 45; Senior = 55)
Legal (notorized) documents of the following:
- Copy of recent bank statement translated to dollars for proof of financial viability (At least $25,000)
- Legal document from parents giving guardianship to sponsor (local host/guardian)
- Sponsor/Host Information Form
- Pay $150.00 non-refundable Application Fee
Admission Committee will call the applicant and conduct a telephone interview with applicant via Skype.
Admission Committee will call guardian with acceptance notification.
The I-20 and acceptance letter will be given to guardian after the registration, full tuition, and other fees have been paid.
Upon receiving the I-20 form, immediately file the SEVIS I-9, and pay the SEVIS fee with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). This can be filed online, by mail, or by courier.
Set up an appointment to apply for an F-1 Student Visa, with your home embassy. If the student is denied a visa, the tuition will be refunded (minus application and registration fee).
Student will be given an English Placement Test when the student reports to San Gabriel Academy.